To buy an Assembla subscription you you need to add a valid payment method (like a credit or debit card).
Account payer can add or update payment details at account page https://app.assembla.com/user/edit/account while being logged into Assembla.
- American Express
- Diners Club
Payment methods you can't use
- Western Union, MoneyGram
- Virtual Credit Cards (VCC)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Transit cards
- Google Play balance or Google Play gift cards.
In case your card is being declined - it can be due to one of the following reasons
- A typo in the card number. Try entering your card number again.
- An expired credit card. If your card hasn’t expired, check to make sure the date was entered right.
- A typo in the Card Verification Code (CVC).
- Mismatched billing address with the one on file with your bank.
- Your credit limit was reached. Contact your card provider for more information.
If you tried all these and still couldn’t get your card to work, contact your card provider.
Have questions or need assistance? Email us email@example.com