Cornerstone 4.0 is now available!
4.0 is a major release recommended for all users.
To upgrade to Cornerstone 4.0, you must have a valid annual subscription purchased through Assembla after January 15, 2018 at https://cornerstone.assembla.com/store.
With a valid annual subscription, all future updates to Cornerstone can be downloaded for no additional charge.
4.0 runs on OS X 10.11 and later.
- Shelving - Allows users to temporarily “shelve" (set aside) in-process changes and revert back to the working tree—to quickly fix a bug on production, for example. Once done, users can simply retrieve their shelved changes and continue where they left off.
- Checkpointing - Allows users to create a “snapshot” or copy of their repository at a specific point in time. If users experience a critical issue down the road, they can restore their project back to any checkpoint that they previously created. It’s essentially an undo button for major problems.
- Performance Improvements - Numerous code optimizations speed up overall application performance, especially when updating and checking out code from the central repository to Cornerstone.
- Subversion 1.10 - Cornerstone will now support working copy formats from all versions of Subversion above 1.7
- Set Environment Variables With SSH Tunnels - A new SendEnv field allows users to set any environment variable using the form <variable>=<value>.
- Integration with Assembla SVN+SSH - Cornerstone is now compatible with Assembla SVN repositories through SSH connections