3.0.1 is a free upgrade for all Cornerstone 3 license holders that fixes issues uncovered since the release of 3.0.
See Cornerstone 3.0 Release Notes for more information on the new features and improvements introduced with 3.0.
3.0.1 runs on OS X 10.11 and later.
- Timeline layout is incorrect when the system “Show scroll bars” preference is set to “Always”.
- Cornerstone displays an error when running a custom compare script from the compare view.
- Checking out a working copy from a repository whose URL is not the repository’s root URL results in a new repository being added to the source list.
- Changing a repository’s URL by adding or removing a directory component results in an “Invalid relocation destination error” if changes are propagated to working copies.
- Cornerstone displays an error when trying to use DiffMerge as an external compare tool.
- The working copy and repository browser views are not always sorted correctly when the view is sorted by “Kind”.
- Working copies that are contained within other working copies cannot be added to the source list.