3.0.2 is a free upgrade for all Cornerstone 3 license holders that fixes issues uncovered since the release of 3.0.
See Cornerstone 3.0 Release Notes for more information on the new features and improvements introduced with 3.0.
3.0.2 runs on OS X 10.11 and later.
- Cornerstone 3 does not support SSH Multiplexing.
- Cornerstone’s TextMate compare tool integration doesn’t support preview (i.e. beta) builds of TextMate 2. Please note that the TextMate compare tool will need to be updated using the compare tool window (Cornerstone > Compare Tools…) for this fix to take effect.
- Cornerstone displays an error when attempting to commit a file with the repository status “Added”.
- Cornerstone may sometimes fail to delete unversioned working copy directories.
- Cornerstone does not display diffs containing Unicode characters > 2-byte range correctly.