3.0.3 is a free upgrade for all Cornerstone 3 license holders that fixes issues uncovered since the release of 3.0.
See Cornerstone 3.0 Release Notes for more information on the new features and improvements introduced with 3.0.
3.0.3 runs on OS X 10.11 and later.
- The source list and inspector produce visual artifacts when hidden on macOS 10.12.
- Cornerstone can sometimes display an error when selecting the HEAD revision after switching to the compare view from the log view.
- SSH multiplexing is now disabled after the changes made in 3.0.2 to enable multiplexing caused issues for some users.
- An error is displayed when “Show Differences” is selected for a folder in the log view.
- The revision picker in the cherry-picking merge strategy tab can sometimes show all revisions as checked.
- Revision popover for range field in cherry picking merge view is shown inverted.