To upgrade to Cornerstone 4.1, you must have a valid annual subscription purchased through Assembla after January 15, 2018 at https://cornerstone.assembla.com/store.
With a valid annual subscription, all future updates to Cornerstone can be downloaded for no additional charge.
4.1 runs on OS X 10.11 and later.
- License Deregistration - Users can now deregister a license from a computer and install that same license on a new computer and continue using it.
- Shelving of Binary Files - Allows users to temporarily “shelve" (set aside) in-process changes and revert back to the working tree—to quickly fix a bug on production, for example. Once done, users can simply retrieve their shelved changes and continue where they left off. This feature was released in Cornerstone 4.0 for non-binary files only and now can be used for binary files as well.
- App Store - Users can now purchase annual Cornerstone subscriptions form the Apple App Store.
- Performance Improvements - Numerous code optimizations speed up overall application performance, especially when updating and checking out code from the central repository to Cornerstone.
- Subversion 1.10 - Added support for the newest SVN 1.10 trunk
- License Verification - The application will attempt to verify subscription status more than once on startup if the Internet is not connected yet.
- "Could Not Connect to Server" - This error message will now include more debug information for the Assembla support team to better solve customer issues.
- Stability Bug Fixes