To purchase an Assembla subscription you need to add a valid payment method (like a credit or debit card).
Account Payer users can add or update payment details at account page https://app.assembla.com/user/edit/account while being logged into Assembla.
Accepted card types
- American Express
- Diners Club
Unsupported payment methods
- Western Union, MoneyGram
- Virtual Credit Cards (VCC)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Transit cards
- Google Play balance or Google Play gift cards.
Troubleshooting payment issues
In case your card is being declined - it can be due to one of the following reasons:
- A typo in the card number. Try entering your card number again.
- An expired credit card. If your card hasn’t expired, check to make sure the date was entered right.
- A typo in the Card Verification Code (CVC).
- Mismatched billing address with the one on file with your bank.
- Your credit limit was reached. Contact your card provider for more information.
If you tried all these and still couldn’t get your card to work, contact your card provider.
Have questions or need assistance? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org