To troubleshoot why your commits are not linked with your ticket comments please check to see if the references you used in the commit match the acceptable references. Check spelling too. This is almost always the reason why the link does not show up in the Ticket Comment.
References that work are:
- addresses, re, refs, references, see - will not change ticket status but reference a ticket
- <status> #number should work if status exists. For example, "Test #4" or "Fixed #4". But if you try to reference a status that does not exist under Ticket Settings, it will not work.
There are some legacy keywords that still work as well:
- fix, fixes, close, closed, closes - will work only if there is a status called "Fixed"
- untest, reassign, reopen - will work only if there is a status called "New"
- accept - will work only if there is a status called "Accepted"
Have questions? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org